This series is a unique combination of an extremely sturdy, tried-and-tested industrial pressure transmitter and RFID (radio frequency identification) wireless technology.
The D line piezoresistive transmitters used to measure pressure are based on KELLER’s own chip-in-oil technology. The laser-welded, hermetically sealed stainless steel housing, which is filled with oil for pressure transmission, contains the pressure transducer and the ultra-
energy-efficient compensation electronics with I2C interface.
Series 21 D RFID: Passive RFID pressure transponders
The plastic cap houses the interface to the pressure transmitter and all RFID components including the antenna. The scanner provides the power required to log instantaneous values.
Series 21 DC RFID: RFID data loggers
These pressure transponders come with extra data recording functionality. The integrated battery allows data to be measured and stored. Stored measurements are transmitted wirelessly and exclusively via the RFID interface.
• Extremely resistant to environmental impact
• Ultra-compact stainless steel housing, also available in Hastelloy C-276
• High accuracy, outstanding long-term stability, hysteresis-free
• Temperature displayed alongside accurate pressure reading
• Pressure ranges from 3 to 1’000 bar
• Freely programmable measuring point numbers (8 alphanumeric characters)
|Pressure Ranges||Eight pressure ranges from
3...1000 bar are deliverable
|Accuracy||± 0,15 % FS max.|
|Operating temperature||-40...+110° C|
|Signal reserve||± 5 % FS min.||Stability||± 0,1 % FS typ.|